To gain admission to degree courses conducted at the London School of Commerce (LSC), the following documents are required:
- Completed application form duly signed by the applicant. Upon acceptance to a programme of studies at LSC Malta, the signed application form, including the Terms and Conditions therein, will be deemed to constitute an agreement between the student and LSC Malta in conformity with the relevant Maltese legislation governing the rights and obligations of students and education service providers.
- Copies of relevant official educational certificates (translated and attested by an authorised representative or notary public).
- Minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised qualification. IELTS requirements may vary from course to course. Please refer to the individual course guidelines for more information.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the case of mature applicants, with details of work experience.
- Details of two referees, of which at least one should be an academic referee.