Master of Business Administration
The MBA is a professional degree programme that is designed to accelerate your career development through the study of key functions of business management and leadership skills in the global business environment.
About the course
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines.
The core modules of the MBA programme are designed to introduce students to various areas of business including Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human resource management and Strategic Management. Students on the MBA programme also have a choice of specialist electives, prior to proceeding to the Major project.
This programme of study leads to an MBA degree awarded by a British University. This internationally recognised programme is delivered at UK Level 7 which also equates to European Qualifications Framework Level 7 standard.
Students who complete the first five core modules and the required electives will be given the option to then progress to the University of Suffolk for the major project. Upon successful completion of their major project, students will receive either an MBA Degree from the University of Suffolk.
For further course information Click Here
- Enhancing your knowledge, skills and capabilities in managing global businesses
- Reflecting and practicing your leadership and management capabilities
- Learning from global managers in your class as well as from globally experienced teaching faculty
- Accelerating your professional career through innovation and entrepreneurship development
- Embracing global cultures and learning experiences by engaging with students from other cultural backgrounds
- Providing you with a global platform by connecting with LSC global alumni networks
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Electives and Options
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
Students will be required to undertake one of the following options, subject to approval by their Programme Leader.
Major Project (Students study one option)
- Business Development Proposal
- Integrated Case Study
Please note that students typically undertake the first two-thirds of their course with LSCM and then transfer to the University of Suffolk for the final third of their course.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelor’s (Hons) degree);
- Should be at least 21 years old;
- Minimum English language competency at CEFR B2.