Master of Business Administration (MBA)*
The MBA is an internationally respected general management qualification, which enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers, but also provides a launch into a management career for more recent graduates.
London School of Commerce Malta would like to inform applicants that recruitment to this programme offered by this university has now ceased. Applicants who wish to apply for this programme may still do so by clicking on the apply now where they will be directed to the forms which are provided for application to the same programme which is now offered by the University of Bedfordshire and delivered in partnership with the London School of Commerce Malta.
About the course
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines.
The core courses in the MBA programme are designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management. Students on the MBA programme also have a choice of specialist electives, before commencing a Major Project.
This course leads to an MBA degree awarded by the London School of Commerce Malta. It is accredited at Level 7 in the Maltese Qualifications Framework. This is internationally recognised as equivalent to UK Masters Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7.
Students who complete the first and second semesters will be given the option to transfer their credits to Anglia Ruskin University for their final semester. If they successfully complete their final semester then they will receive their MBA Degree from Anglia Ruskin University (UK).
Students who do not have the required English language capabilities are able to study pre-sessional Academic English courses. LSC Malta offer 4, 8 and 12 month Academic English courses for € 1,950, € 2,950 and € 3,950 respectively. Students who complete the Academic English courses at LSC Malta will be able to study the 12 month full-time MBA degree at LSC Malta for a discounted price of € 5,950.
For further course information Click Here.
- Develop the key leadership and management skills and knowledge you need to progress in your career.
- Work with friendly, experienced, practice-led tutors who will guide you through every step of the process.
- Join a learning community that will become a business network for life.
- Gain a leading Management qualification in a flexible, supportive learning environment.
Students must take all of the following core modules
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis Management and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Research Methodologies
Students should take two of the following optional modules
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- International Marketing Management
Major Project Module
Students should take one of the following core modules
- Integrated Case Study
- Business Development Proposal
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree)
- Should be at least 21 years old
- The normal expected IELTS requirement for entry to the programme is a minimum of IELTS 6.0