Master in Business Administration Global (Part-Time)
The MBA is a professional degree programme that is designed to accelerate your career development through the study of key functions of business management and leadership skills in the global business environment.
About the course
On the MBA you will learn various business subjects such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management and will also have a choice of specialist electives, before commencing a Major Project at the end of the study.
This course leads to an MBA degree awarded by the London School of Commerce Malta. It is accredited at Level 7 in the Maltese Qualifications Framework. This is internationally recognised as equivalent to UK Masters Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7.
Students who have successfully completed the 120 credits of taught elements will have an option to transfer their credits. If they successfully complete their final semester then they will receive their MBA Global Degree from University of Bedfordshire (UK).
Students who do not have the required English language capabilities are able to study pre-sessional Academic English courses. LSC Malta offer 4, 8 and 12 month Academic English courses for €1,950, €2,950 and €3,950 respectively. Students who complete the Academic English courses at LSC Malta will be able to study the 12 month full-time MBA degree at LSC Malta for a discounted price of €5,950.
For further course information Click Here.
- Enhancing your knowledge, skills and capabilities in managing global businesses
- Reflecting and practicing your leadership and management capabilities
- Learning from global managers in your class as well as from globally experienced teaching faculty
- Accelerating your professional career through innovation and entrepreneurship development
- Embracing global cultures and learning experiences by engaging with students from other cultural backgrounds
- Providing you with a global platform by connecting with LSC global alumni networks
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis Management and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Electives and Options
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
Students will be required to undertake one of the following options, subject to approval by their Course Leader:
Major Project (Students study one option)
- Business Development Proposal
- Integrated Case Study
The Major Project is an intellectually challenging piece of management research equipping students with the capabilities and core competencies required of 21st century global leaders.
- A Bachelors degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree)
- Minimum English language competency at CEFR B2.