The MBA is an internationally respected general management qualification, which enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers, but also provides a launch into a management career for more recent graduates.
London School of Commerce Malta would like to inform applicants that recruitment to this programme offered by this university has now ceased. Applicants who wish to apply for this programme may still do so by clicking on the apply now where they will be directed to the forms which are provided for application to the same programme which is now offered by the University of Bedfordshire and delivered in partnership with the London School of Commerce Malta.
About the course
The MBA Part-Time course is aimed at ambitious business management professionals seeking an affordable and effective way of furthering their careers. The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, ideal for busy executives, by both local and visiting lecturers renowned in their various fields of international business.
The course is run on a part-time basis. Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six to eight weeks and to supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
This programme of study leads to an MBA degree awarded by the NCFHE, Malta, or the Anglia Ruskin University, UK, dependent on the final study choices of the student. This internationally recognised programme is delivered at UK masters Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7 standard.
While the entire course can be completed in Malta, students also have the option of completing the final module/major project at other LSC Group campus.
For further course information Click Here.
- Develop the key leadership and management skills and knowledge you need to progress in your career.
- Work with friendly, experienced, practice-led tutors who will guide you through every step of the process.
- Join a learning community that will become a business network for life.
- Gain a leading Management qualification in a flexible, supportive learning environment.
Students must take all of the following core modules
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis Management and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Research Methodologies
Students should take two of the following optional modules
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- International Marketing Management
Major Project Module
Students should take one of the following core modules
- Integrated Case Study
- Business Development Proposal
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors Degree with good grades from a recognised university. This should be the equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree.
- The MBA Part-Time is a post-experience qualification and applicants are expected to have a minimum of two years full time relevant work experience prior to their undergraduate course.
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age.
- For international students, minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised English language qualification.