Master of Business Administration
The London School of Commerce Malta (LSCM), is part of the London School of Commerce (LSC) UK Group. LSC is a global education group with more than 40,000 alumni from over 100 countries. LSC prides itself in the use of innovative technologies.
- Study in the safety of your home
- Our courses are interactive and live
- A top UK MBA from the University of Suffolk.
- Brought to you by LSC's innovative technology and distinguished UK and local Faculty.
About the course
The MBA programme is aimed at ambitious business management professionals seeking an affordable and effective way of furthering their careers. The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, ideal for busy executives, by both local and visiting lecturers renowned in their various fields of international business.
Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every four to six weeks and to supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
This programme of study leads to an MBA degree awarded by a globally recognized British University. This internationally recognised programme is delivered at UK master's Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7 standard.
- Enhancing your knowledge, skills and capabilities in managing global businesses
- Reflecting and practicing your leadership and management capabilities
- Learning from global managers in your class as well as from globally experienced teaching faculty
- Accelerating your professional career through innovation and entrepreneurship development
- Embracing global cultures and learning experiences by engaging with students from other cultural backgrounds
- Providing you with a global platform by connecting with LSC global alumni networks
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Electives and Options
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
Students will be required to undertake one of the following options, subject to approval by their Programme Leader.
Major Project (Students study one option)
- Business Development Proposal
- Integrated Case Study
- Bachelor degree with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Honours degree, from a recognised university)
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age
- Appropriate level of Professional Work Experience