Master of Business Administration Part-Time
The MBA is a professional degree programme that is designed to accelerate your career development through the study of key functions of business management and leadership skills in the global business environment.
About the course
The MBA programme is aimed at ambitious business management professionals seeking an affordable and effective way of furthering their careers. The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, ideal for busy executives, by both local and visiting lecturers renowned in their various fields of international business.
Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every four to six weeks and to supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
This programme of study leads to an MBA degree awarded by a globally recognized British University. This internationally recognised programme is delivered at UK master's Level 7 and European Qualifications Framework Level 7 standard.
For further course information Click Here
- Enhancing your knowledge, skills and capabilities in managing global businesses
- Reflecting and practicing your leadership and management capabilities
- Learning from global managers in your class as well as from globally experienced teaching faculty
- Accelerating your professional career through innovation and entrepreneurship development
- Embracing global cultures and learning experiences by engaging with students from other cultural backgrounds
- Providing you with a global platform by connecting with LSC global alumni networks
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Electives and Options
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
Students will be required to undertake one of the following options, subject to approval by their Programme Leader.
Major Project (Students study one option)
- Business Development Proposal
- Integrated Case Study
- Have the equivalent of a good UK Honours degree;
- Be a mature student (above 21 years of age) with relevant work or professional experience;
- Minimum English language competency at CEFR B2.